Ps. Quinn <3's 8====D

Ps. Quinn <3's 8====D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
~~ To all new comers, please visit Fighter Registration to choose your fighter for the Championship & K1 League. ~~
~~ UFC 6 is now LIVE (June 28th|These fights do not have a scheduled due date, But try to get them done in the normal 1 week time, I have not yet sent messages to people on PSN yet so message your opponents please. ~~
~~ K1 III is Scheduled to be LIVE June 26th (Later in the day). ~~
~~ Attention: There are 4 more camp openings (meaning that there now can be a total of 10 camps on the site, if you would like to create one just go to camps, then click camp signups. ~~
~~ If any questions about any thing at all, just PM the Admin. ~~

Designers / Requests ect.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Admin

Designers / Requests ect. Empty
PostSubject: Designers / Requests ect.   Designers / Requests ect. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Does any one on here have any GFX "skills" ?? i used to be able to do this stuff but i dont have my old laptop any more.

I will be making a section for requests, once i get my laptop back i will be able to make Sig's / Avatars / Banners for campes and what not. Also in the requests form you will have the chance to get your name changed if you want.

But any ways like i stated in the begining is that as of now if any one can do any type of GFX id apreciate it.

pm me or post in here about it.
Back to top Go down
https://ufc2010.forumotion.com

Designers / Requests ect.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Info :: Announcements-
Jump to: